Yay! I’m so thrilled! Today I officially lost my first 4 kgs (8.8 pounds). I’m so proud of myself! I looked at myself in the mirror and said: “This might actually be happening!”
I started losing weight with Weight Watchers Online six weeks ago, which means I lost about 1.5 pounds per week. I was very skeptic of Weight Watchers in the beginning, since it’s this paid online service and I was going to have to count points. It sounded silly, but I heard some very positive stories and decided to give it a go. Well, I LOVE it. It suits me so well, and has helped me a whole lot so far.
I’m planning to do a lot of posts (maybe even videos) on my progress, my tips, my failures, etc.
Last but not least, I’ll give you some facts and figures so you know where I come from and why I’m trying to lose:
- I’m a 22 year old student
- I weighed 84 kgs on my heaviest point (185 pounds)
- I’m 176 cm tall (69.3 inches)
- I LOVE food so much. I love to cook. I love sweets, I love snacks, I love big pieces of meat, I love cheeses, I love pasta dishes (especially lasagna) and I love wine and beer. Not your typical weight loss candidate 😉
- I started to gain most of the weight when I just started at university by not paying attention to what I was eating. I wasn’t eating fries and burgers everyday, but in general I ate too much and drank too much beer as well.
Hopefully this post will motivate you guys! Let’s do this!!